Solar Hot Water Systems
Quality solar hot water products that make a positive impact!
When looking for a sustainable, smart hot water system, you want the best!
Best quality, best warranty, best performance, aesthetically pleasing and low maintenance.
Sounds expensive right? Our tanks only cost slightly more than a standard hot water system and will outlast and outperform everytime. Why? Because of the design and the material they are made from. 2205 Duplex stainless steel.
Why would you put so much focus on a hot water system?
You use your hot water every day, it is usually the biggest energy consumer in a house and it needs to work well. All the time.
This is why you should make the right choice so you can save money long term, have hassle free hot water and not have to replace it for a very long time.
Below are the key benefits to DUPLEX stainless steel.
- Exegi tanks are made from 2205 Duplex stainless steel. Duplex stainless steel is twice as strong as 316 stainless steel (the most common stainless steel used to make hot water storage tanks) and is more rust resistant. Yes stainless steel can rust.
Having a tank made from the best material for hot water storage means that it will last longer than any other tank which will save you money and give you peace of mind knowing that you will not need to replace it for years.
The duplex stainless steel used to make our tanks is sourced from Outokumpo in Sweden. Outokumpo developed Duplex stainless steel and is the world’s largest Duplex stainless steel manufacture producing the highest quality Duplex made from 90% recycled material. The duplex steel is imported to China from Europe to ensure a consistent and premium product where the tanks are made by welders and engineers that have trained at Outokumpo in Norway. The best Quality steel available with professional manufacturing is the key to our tanks superior quality.
Don’t take our word for it, research Duplex stainless steel and you will see why it is so much better.
- Thoughtful design. We are obsessed about hot water storage tanks. With over 12 years in the industry we have developed and refined the design of our tanks to suit most applications. If one of our stock tanks does not suit what you need, we can make a custom one for you. If it can be made, we can make it.
Some of the key features are the layout of the ports, port sizes, premium spray foam insulation, multiple sensor ports and simple things like having the tanks sit on feet that keep them off the ground minimising heat loss. All these design features make a tank that will suit any application, any heat source, have less heat loss and will be adaptable to future hot water technology.
- 15 Year warranty. You want a tank that will last because it is expensive, time consuming and frustrating to change a tank over. The tank is the backbone of any hot water system and should last as long as possible. We have 100% confidence in our tanks and that is why we offer a 15 year warranty. Exegi tanks will outlast any non Duplex tank meaning that you will not have to replace your tank for the longest time possible. The hot water industry banks on tanks failing. A failed tank means another sale. We do not want to sell you another tank ever. We want to sell a tank to your friends and neighbours who see your tank and love it at first sight. If you do not love the Exegi tank when you unpack it, we will pay to have it freighted back and refund your money. No questions asked!
- Exegi Tanks look great. A hot water tank is not something you want to have on show but they are necessary. Why not have one that looks amazing. When customers see our tanks, they often say WOW. That is a good looking tank! You will see the quality of the materials and workmanship that has gone into building our tanks. The dark grey colour of the outer case just looks good. Not super important but why not have the best looking tank available?
- Suitable with any heat source. Hot water generation has come a long way in recent years. Energy is expensive and we must value our natural resources.
A hot water tank is a battery. It stores energy in the form of heat for later use. No matter what heat source you are using, our tanks will suit.
CO2 Heat pumps, evacuated tubes, flat plate solar, wood boilers, gas boilers, diesel boilers, electric elements, heat recovery, geothermal. We have a tank that will suit.
The most important part of any system is the tank. Focus on the tank and then build the system around that tank.
Get Your Solar Hot Water System from Exegi Solar
A great solar heating system can help you to save significant amounts of money over the course of the year while also reducing your environmental footprint: two reasons to feel great!
The technology behind solar water heating systems has come a long way in recent years, and it’s now a viable way to heat up the water that you use in your home. There are a range of packages available, meaning that you can find the best solar hot water system for your needs.
If you are looking to invest in a solar water system, then you should find a provider that suits your needs. Here’s a closer look at why Exegi Solar provides solar hot water systems Melbourne residents can rely on for years to come.
A Range of Solar Hot Water Systems Available in Melbourne
Over the last seven years, we have worked to develop our solution that makes solar-heated water available to as many people as possible. Bringing together quality, efficiency and affordability, we offer a wide range of solutions to our customers.
Whether you’re looking for a split solar hot water system, a close coupled solar hot water system or a range of other pumps and accessories, we have everything that you could possibly need. Furthermore, our experts are happy to share their knowledge and expertise to help you develop a great strategy.
Why Choose Us for Your Solar Hot Water System?
Our company was formed in 2012, meaning that we have been at the forefront of an emerging industry for many years now. With this experience, we are able to offer powerful solutions that our competitors are unable to beat.
We have also used this time to develop a simple and effective method of working with our customers. Our entire team is capable of executing their particular roles perfectly, meaning that from the initial quote to final installation and maintenance you’ll have a wonderful experience.
We are proud to work in our industry. It’s incredibly important to leverage the abundant natural resources that we have available to us in order to reduce the negative impacts that we have on our environment. We help our customers to save money while also living a more sustainable life.
We understand that many of our customers are looking to install a solar hot water system Australia can be proud of, and they’re driven by the same values. It’s a pleasure to provide solutions to those people.
Solar Heating Systems Are Our Speciality
Our team is also driven by the belief that our customers should not have to break the bank to get a system that works for them and the environment. This is why we make every effort to ensure that our service and products are priced as competitively as possible. If you would like to receive your quote from us today, you can contact our helpful representatives who will provide you with the information you need.
We know our products inside and out, and we always work to put our customers first. This means that you’ll find we are communicative, clear and a pleasure to work with in general. In fact, if you’re looking to buy solar hot water system packages from a leading provider, why not contact us today to discuss your needs?
Say goodbye to insufficient hot water and high energy prices.
Feel good about your hot water!
Showering in hot water that has been heated for free from the sun actually feels different. This is difficult to prove either way but saving money and enjoying hot water from a renewable source will have a positive impact on your life.
Exegi tanks can be used in any solar hot water system.
The storage tank is the center of every solar hot water system. Whether the heat source is Solar thermal, a heat pump or a wood fire, there is always a storage tank needed.
With this in mind, we focus on making the best quality storage tank with the most versatile design and then build the renewable hot water system around the tank.
Exegi hot water storage tanks are made from 2205 Duplex stainless steel
Why is Duplex the best material for hot water storage?
The short answer is it is stronger and more rust resistant than the most common stainless steels used to make hot water storage tanks. Stronger, more durable and more sustainable.
What renewable solar hot water will suit you best?
This is a very difficult question to answer without knowing YOUR individual situation.
What we can offer:
Through years of experience, we can help you, based on YOUR situation, choose the Best solar hot water system to provide you with the most cost effective and sustainable hot water.
Evacuated tubes, CO2 heat pumps, wood fired boilers, combination boilers and more. There is a solar hot water system that will suit your application!