Duplex stainless steel tanks. Built to last.
Duplex stainless steel tanks are built to last and will outperform any other product on the market.
Do you want a solar hot water system that will last and will be compatible with any future technology?
Why are our tanks Better?
We only make our tanks using 2205 Duplex stainless steel because it is the best material available.
- Made from the best quality Duplex stainless steel available.
- All ports in one 1/4 of the tank to enable corner installations.
- Industry leading heat loss due to superior spray foam insulation.
- Tank sits on rubber feet to stop excess heat loss and also protect the outer case from degrading due to to moisture.
- Multiple port locations and over sized ports to allow for larger applications and future upgrades to supply pipe sizes.
- Drain port as standard to enable proper draining of the tank during servicing.
- 3 removable sensor ports for increased applications and accurate temperature readings.
- Air vent on top of the tank for easy bleeding during commissioning and also enables tank to be used as an open vented buffer tank.
- Suitable with any heat source including solar thermal, Heat pumps, wood boilers, gas boilers and also comes with a back up element if needed.
- 15 year warranty.
- Competitive and fair pricing.
Stainless steel grades explained.
Duplex stainless steel has excellent rust resistant properties along with double the strength of 316L making it the perfect material for hot water storage tanks.
Exegi Duplex stainless steel tanks specifications.
Designing the best solar hot water system, no matter what renewable technology you are using to heat you water must start with choosing the right storage tank for the job.